The easiest method is to browse to this webpage on the device on which you would like to install the mail account.
A configuration file will be generated. When opened, this file will automatically set up your email account on that device.
For security reasons, there is a passcode for the configuration file. If you are forwarding these details to another device, you will need to forward the passcode separately e.g. via WhatsApp.
- A file named config_for_name_domain.mobileconfig will be generated
- View the new profile:
- Desktop: Find the file in your downloads folder and double click
- iPhone or iPad: View the profile in Settings > General > Profile
- Select the Install button on desktop or Install link at the top right on iPhone or iPad
- The mail account will be set up using IMAP and SSL
- If you receive a Token mismatch error, clear your browser cache, or view this page in Incognito (Chrome) or New Private window (other browsers) and try again.
- To remove the account on a mobile device, go to Settings > General > Profiles > Email Settings > Delete Profile